Yapta’s Product Managers are highly motivated and results-oriented individuals who can lead the delivery of new/improved global savings solutions for Yapta and our customers around the world. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to define strategy and vision for our FareIQ and RoomIQ technology and analytics. You will work closely with business stakeholders/customers, engineering teams and leadership throughout the company in a visible role that requires you to coordinate across teams, mitigate risks and balance delivery timelines with technical constraints. You will participate in product planning and engineering processes in an agile development environment. You must have a strong drive, attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and a passion for solving hard problems.
- Develop and act on our product strategy by driving new enhancements and upgrades to FareIQ and RoomIQ suite of products with a focus on analytics and reporting.
- Deliver vision and requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding business justification.
- Drive the definition of a new reporting package and shepherd it through the development process to ensure we produce and package the data that meets our customer needs and market demands.
- Partner with the sales and account managements team to understand issues and determine and prioritize appropriate solutions
- Partner with the engineering teams to ensure that our tools/processes/reports will scale as we add new GDS, currencies and languages to our products
- Partner with engineering to implement improvement efforts in current product to better scale work efforts, improve efficiency and customer experience.
- Review and provide detailed feedback on functional designs and test plans for features
- Create feature release notes and communicate feature releases to core stakeholders
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- 5+ years experience as product management pro working within a travel technology organization
- Experienced in gathering, refining, documenting and prioritizing business requirements
- Experience in software development initiatives including project planning, issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
- Experience in managing within an Agile development process framework.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Knowledge of Sabre, Travelport or Amadeus GDS technologies, web services and APIs is essential
- Moderate SQL skills, able to query data from multiple table, working with Tableau is a plus
- Experience in online hotel/hospitality industry (PMS, yield management, revenue management) a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 5 weeks of PTO
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and snacks
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, Mariners games, ping pong tournaments, etc.
This position is based in Pioneer Square in Downtown Seattle. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!